Sorry !!!!! Voting for PFB Challenge # 9 has begun.....

I apologize...writing this post is very embarrasing for me ! Why? Because I believe that we are all adults and we know what we do in life...so, you know who you want to vote for (considering that you do want to vote...) And it is not in my nature to clutter Twitter, or Foodbuzz mail with messages every two seconds saying "please vote for me" 
Yet, mathematical laws and logic can sometimes be against us..Yes! Passing from 12 participants to 3 is a "bloodshed" ;D Worse even (for me) because one of them will pass for popular vote, and that has never been my case... (Am I so disagreeable? I need a shrink there...LOL) 
So this will be my one and only reminder, after that...time will tell!  The restaurant review has been tough for all the participants, I think...so I think it is sensible to vote now, for what each participant has brought to this competition as a whole...(you can vote here)

Here is my "criminal record"....

Challenge #1: Ready, Set, Blog




Challenge #3: The No-Time Luxury Dinner Party




Challenge #6: 
A Question of Packaging





Thanks for your patience !!! Don't worry! This contest finishes next week !!! Phweww!!

Comments

I voted for you! Good luck.

A wonderful retrospective.

Cheers,

Rosa
Anonymous said…
Don't be sorry...I am on my way to vote...Estoy muy emocionada queriendo que tu ganes para llegar a la proxi....Buena Suerte
GRACIELA B said…
Cristina, sos genial!

Acabo de votar por tu artículo que me pareció espléndido, como de costumbre.

Bellisimas fotos, texto inteligente, tenés realmente talento para la crítica gastronómica.

Si BIB Michelin leyera tu artículo, estoy segura de que te otorgaría "deux étoiles" a vos también!!

Un abrazo y suerte!

Graciela B
Gaby said…
Hi Cristi! Already voted! I am so nervous for you!
Just looking at the review pictures you published, they are fantabulosas! I am going to keep my fingers crossed for you until I get cramp!
Suerte
Gaby xx
HGourmet Foodie said…
I have voted for you, Beautiful collection!!!
Aldy said…
I just voted for you! Beautiful criminal record :)

A GANAAAARRRRR!

Abrazotes,

Aldy.
Stella said…
Voted! I've still got my fingers crossed for you, Cristina. I hope you more than get through this next week-enjoy it. Your the best of the best no matter what happens.
Todavia tengo que admitir algo-espero que ganes, mi amiga!!!
XO
Trish said…
Just voted for you. Gosh your pictures are so lovely. Wish you the best of luck!
Anonymous said…
Te mando buena onda, cruzo los dedos, y pienso en vos màs que nunca. Vas a ver que funcciona...con tu talento encima !!!

You MUST win, since I know you are the BEST.

Y.K.W.
Lori Lynn said…
You are one of my three Featured Publisher votes Cristina. You deserve to make it the final three. Good luck!
LL
fromBAtoParis said…
@YKW

Gracias !!! Espero que los jueces piensen como vos !!!
Juli said…
¡¡ muchísima MEEEEERDEEEEEE !!...¡desde acá seguimos colaborando para que llegues al éxito total!. ¡besos!
Soma said…
with ya.. your food is gorgeous! How can you not win?
fromBAtoParis said…
@ Juli

Graciaaas!!! No sé quién sos!! No puedo ver tu perfil...

@Soma

Thanks!! Your optimism is contagious !!
tasteofbeirut said…
I think you have a great chance of making it to the top! Amazing work!

Popular Posts