Voting for PFB # 8 has begun !!!

I am sorry to bother you with this, but voting for Challenge # 8 has begun, and at this stage of the competition, maybe more than ever, voting is important !! Click here to vote for me from Monday 29th, 6am Pacific Time through 6pm Thursday, December 2nd.

I chose to participate with My Saint Honoré...born in the USA (recipe here), and I have something very nice to share with you...this video, a real "gem" showing you the best of French pâtisseries and the famous gâteau...Take a minute to watch it !! You won't regret it !! I wanted to include this in my challenge post, but I was afraid of breaking some contest regulation....Yes, I follow the contest regulations!!! 





Since we are getting to the final stages of this competition, I think it makes sense to consider what each participant has presented as a whole, in all and each of the challenges, so here is my Project Foodblog résumé:

Challenge #1: Ready, Set, Blog
Challenge #3: The No-Time Luxury Dinner Party
Challenge #4: 
How to Temper Chocolate in a Non-Existent Kitchen
Challenge #5: 
My Argentinian Barbecue-Pizza
Challenge #6: 
A Question of Packaging
Challenge #7: Video: My Daughter and Me 







Thanks again, for all the time that you devote to this competition, your "patience", your good will!
Muchisimas Gracias !!!!! Merci Beaucoup!

Comments

Miriam said…
Ya voté! Qué vídeo tan divertido...
Cherine said…
nice video!! Just voted for you.
All the luck!
Anonymous said…
You have my vote! Your post is amazing--I am not a baker, much less a pastry baker, and I am way-impressed that you took this on!

Buena suerte!
Unknown said…
I voted for you-- the only time i ever log into foodbuzz anymore! I just get way too much stuff in my inbox there, that I am afraid to see whats in it!
*kisses* HH
fromBAtoParis said…
@Miriam
@Cherine
@Heavenly Housewife

Thank you girls!!

@ManhattanFoodProject

Thanks New York !!!!
Stella said…
Voté! Ay, pero no puedo escribir mucho ahora. Tengo un dolor de cabeza increible...
I will be back though:)!
Aldy said…
Cris,

I just voted for you!!! Video and pictures are beyond beautiful ;)

Toda La Suerte!!!

Abrazotes,

Aldy.
Claudia said…
Lovely as usualy, Cristina. The pastry is a work of art. Will vote for you!
Graciela said…
Holaaaaaaaaaaa! Estoy de vuelta y justito para votar por vos...
Menos mal que existen tus páginas coloridas y tus postres celestiales para hacer pasar el mal trago del verano argentino al invierno parisino!
Se acerca mi premio a pasos agigantados pero estoy desesperada, no sé qué elegir!! ME GUSTA TODO!!
Besos
Tu admiradora incondicional
G
Congrats on making it so far in PFB! Can't wait to see the entry for Round 9 ;) Cheers!
Gaby said…
Hi Cristina ! Consider yourself voted for!
I wish you all the best. Since the beginning of your blog you have surpassed yourself on every post,in every idea and every photo.
Feel very proud girl! you deserve all the good everyone is wishing for you.
Saluditos, Gaby
Ben said…
Amazing Video. I appreciate your efforts to try something new. You have my vote.
Barbara said…
Of course I voted for you!! Everything you do is delicious and beautifully presented!
Magic of Spice said…
Thanks for the video, nice! Already voted, but just stopped by
to say Hi :)
Peggy said…
So excited to see what your next entry for the challenge is going to be! You're doing such a great job!
Nancy said…
I loved the video, very informative, creative and visually amazing! I voted last week and just saw that you advanced to the next stage. Congratulations!! Looking forward to your next entry. How exciting for you :)
Barbara said…
Don't apologize! You are fabulous. I voted for you and will CRY if you don't make the cut. You are the best! Elegant food and photos and always delicious recipes.