Voting has begun! PFB # 7: My Daughter and Me!



Well, voting for this challenge has begun...I won't be long on this..I really hate this kind of "blogger harassment". It's so simple, if you consider that my post/s really gave you something "culinary speaking" then yes, please vote for me here. If not, naturally and without any guilty feeling, pass on to somebody else..That's fair!

Since we are getting to the final stages of this competition, I think it makes sense to consider what each participant has presented as a whole, in all and each of the challenges, so here is my Project Foodblog résumé:

Challenge #1: Ready, Set, Blog

Challenge #2: Cuisine from the Land of a Thousand Smiles

Challenge #3: The No-Time Luxury Dinner Party

Challenge #4: How to Temper Chocolate in a Non-Existent Kitchen

Challenge #5: My Argentinian Barbecue-Pizza

Challenge #6: A Question of Packaging

Thanks again, for all the time that you devote to this competition, your "patience", your good will!
Muchisimas Gracias !!!!! Merci Beaucoup!

Comments

Miriam said…
Yo ya hice mis tareas... ;)
You got my vote!

Cheers,

Rosa
fromBAtoParis said…
@ Miriam

@ Rosa

Thank you girls !!!
The Duo Dishes said…
Best of luck! You're doing great in the competition.
david said…
My vote is yours Cristina.
fromBAtoParis said…
@ David

Thank you, David!
Dear Cris!
Congrats! Your blog is awesome! I loved your video. Camila is so beautiful. I really understand how you feel about her because it is the same way I feel about my daughter! Whenever I teach the expression "a turning point in one´s life" I always tell my students about your case. I do believe that having settled down in Paris once again has been a turning point in your life. I have joined Foodbuzz just to vote for you!
All the best!!
Patricia
Ben said…
Nice to read your post. Really touching. You have my vote Cristina.