What a Wonderful World !!! The Best of Foodblogs Cookbook



So happy and honoured to announce that one of my recipes has been chosen to be part of "The Best of Foodblogs Cookbook". I would like to thank the people of Foodista and Andrews MacMeel Publishing, for acknowledging my work in such a way...!
My Chestnut Mousse Mont Blanc was my second recipe....my blog had just been born! and even if it is still a "baby" (only 9 months), I think it has evolved, it is changing, improving (I hope!), I think I have found my style....but the most important thing is that it is here because you are there!! If I hadn't received a single comment, probably I would have drowned in a sea of discouragement...and I would have stopped....
So once again, a good opportunity to thank you all, my dear foodie-readers !!!
Then yes, "noblesse oblige"...you can pre-order the book just clicking here....I'm sure the other 99 recipes must be great!!!! In fact, I imagine one archaeologist finding this book in the year 2376....what will the book mean to him? Well, nothing more and nothing less that 100 people celebrating the art of cooking, not just to nourish our system, but to show (at least it is my case) that we love...every single dish I prepare is my act of love towards the person that will eat my food...I do feel happy and lucky to be able to express my love in this way!!!


Comments

Miriam said…
Ay, no me había dado cuenta que tú estabas también!! Qué ilusión, verdad?
Many congratulations Christina ! What an accomplishment in a short space of time. Your blog is one that I enjoy reading and one that I come back to quite often. Hope that a bottle of champagne was opened ;)
fromBAtoParis said…
@ Miriam:

Podriamos brindar juntas, no?


@ Wheels and Lollipops:

I hadn't thought about tossing with champagne...Thanks for the idea !!! Thanks a lot for your comment !
Ciao Chow Linda said…
Congratulations. What an honor for you.
Congratulations Cristina!! :) What an achievement for a "baby" blog :D But age is irrelevent - content is king, I mean, QUEEN ;) And you my friend, clearly have it!!
fromBAtoParis said…
@ Denise:

Look who's talking !!!!
Thanks, Denise....
Congratulations! With so many wondrous recipes, you were a shoe-in!
Barbara said…
Congratulations, Cristina! But anyone who reads your blog regularly knows full well how much you deserve the laurels!
fromBAtoParis said…
@ A Spicy Perspective
@ Barbara

Thank you girls !!! We ALL deserve it...maybe I just had a bit of luck...Thanks again!
Stella said…
Congratulations, Cristina! If any recipe deserves to be in that cookbook, it's certainly is one of yours. De verdad;-)
-Your Stella
fromBAtoParis said…
@ Stella:

Gracias, mi Stellita !!! You deserve several pages in the book...those devoted to health food, and helping people live better !!!
Magic of Spice said…
Congratulations Christina...so excited for you :) And you blog may still be you, but it is full of beauty and splendor :)
fromBAtoParis said…
@ Magic of Spice

Thanks a lot, & Congrats to you too !!!
Lori Lynn said…
Oh how wonderful Cristina! Well-deserved.
LL
Nancy said…
Cristina, Congratulations/Felicidades! It's great to be included among such talented bloggers as yourself.