Birthday Cake for "Petites Dames"



For some reason that I will never understand, a post that had been in my files for a long time, and I decided to publish today, didn't come out here but capriciously, installed itself among my January files...(don't you have the impression that sometimes the computer controls you???)



So, if you are interested in the story, plus would like to know how to bake a cake for children, with a base of "génoise", Nutella mousse,  white chocolate ganache and raspberry macarons for decoration, please click here.....
I'm sorry for the inconvenience......

Comments

Jack T said…
Hola Cristina,

se nota la escuela Patissier alta.
Elegante, elegante y convencional.
Bello.
Esta creación es digno para los gourmets

un abrazo
Chef Chuck said…
I love the color and the elegance!
Mjosé ( en mi cocina y alrededores) said…
Cristina:
Ideal la mesa y la tarta.
Que envidia de decoración.